Proctoscope – The Beak A. 4083
The Beak Diagnostic is a silk-screened Proctoscope with a full-length open channel.
- It is an ideal instrument for visiting outpatient diagnostic.
- Single-use & sterile
- 3Beak Diagnostic Ø32mm window length 90mm
- Transparent & Atraumatic
- Latex free
- For 2nd, 3rd & 4th grade haemorrhoids where piles are voluminous & a device with bigger diameter is need to perform the operation at best.
- In the operating room 3 Surgical Techniques: - Sutured anopexy, excision & external piles, haemorrhoidectomy according to Ferguson or Milligan- Morgon
- The Beak is a surgical silk-screened Proctoscope with a full-length open channel through which Anorectal procedures may be performed.
- Proctoscope with innovative design
- Surgical Silk-Screened Proctoscope
- Full-Length open channel through which Anorectal procedures may be performed
- Material – Plastic
- Latex Free - Yes
- Finishing – Transparent with Marking
- Size – Standard
- Diameter – 32 mm
- Length – 90 mm
- Grip – Handle Type
- Cut Type – Half Cut
- Light Source - Has Provision for Light Source
- Usability – Single Use
- Sterility – Sterile
- Pack Size – Pack of 1 Sterile One Piece