Aerofogger Pro Stainless Steel Tank Fogger Machine
Aerofogger Pro is used predominately for the application of disinfection at hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceutical industries, clean rooms, healthcare, biotech & tissue culture labs, diaries, food processing areas and hatcheries etc. It is also used for the application of biocides, fungicides, pesticides.
It generates a fog or mist formed by Ultra Low Volume uniform sub-micron sized liquid particles – Dry Fogging. A Digital Timer to set fogger on for 1-99 min make the entire fogging operations hassle free. Aerofogger runs on high speed FHP motor that provides maximum thrust of spray coupled with the advance thrust design of Air Jet Nozzle. This is highly portable & can be carried or moved easily. Entire body & internal parts are made of corrosion resistant material. Aerofogger comes with 8 Ltr tank capacity, sufficient to cover an area >20,000 cubic feet.
- Dry fog, Uniform sub-micron size liquid particles
- Flow rates of 1-3 litres per hour
- Digital Timer to set the fogger on for 1-99 minutes
- High speed FHP motor for maximum thrust of spray
- Advance thrust design of Air-Jet Nozzle
- Fog thrust of >50 feet
- Highly portable and can be carried or moved easily
- Body and internal parts, that resist corrosion and chemical attack
- Cover an area of >20,000 cubic feet
- Sturdy and most durable, Maintenance free
Technical Specifications -
- Timer Device - Digital Timer (1 ~ 99 Min) Working Hours Counter - Available (Digital) (To Record No. of Hours Fogger Has Beed Used)
- Particle Size - Uniform Sub microns (0 – 10 Microns)
- Liquid Flow Rate – 1 - 3 Ltrs. / Hr.
- Flow control Mechanism - Available SS 316
- Nozzle System - SS 316 Grade, Air-Jet Nozzle (Advance Thrust Design)
- Tank Capacity - 8 Ltrs.
- Tank MOC – Stainless Steel
- Noise level - < 88 db @ 1 Meter
- Air Filter - Triple stage with clamp
- Area Coverage - > 20,000 Cubic. Ft.
- Motor Speed - 22,000 RPM (Approx.)
- Power Supply - 230 VAC, 50/60 Hz.
- Material of Construction Hardware: SS 304. Strainer, Nipples: SS 316.
- Tubings: Silicon grade, (FDA & USP CLASS VI Compliant)