ClonmedTM Cautpen Cautery Pencil
Electrosurgical pencils also known as CAUTERY PENCILS are used during electro surgery procedures. They are used to cut biological tissue and control bleeding through Radio Frequency Alternating Current (RFAC).
- Wire Length – 3 Meter Single Piece Blister Packing
- Apex Cautery Pencil Single Use Eliminates Risk Of Cross Infection
- Unique 2 Button Mechanism
- This Is A Monopole Instrument
Instruction of Use:-
- Use aseptic technique when removing a single use ESU pencil form pouch.
- Check electrode connections for secure fit. If electrode is changes. Ensure that the electrode is fully inserted. Remove protective sleeve from electrode.
- Plug the pencil connector into the socket of the
- Electrosurgical Generator.
- To active cut mode. Depress CUT switch. To activate coag mode, depress COAG switch. Ensure that responds correctly.
- Please check the expiration date before use.
- Sterility is guaranteed unless package is damaged or seal is broken.
- This is monopole active instrument. Before use, a dispersive electrode must be properly applied to patient.
- Production and expiration dates are on the bag.