The Proctoscopic Anoscope with Light Source – Medium Size
It is an ideal instrument for visiting outpatient diagnostic.
- Sturdy & Scratch free
- In Built detachable Light Source
- Single-use & Sterile
- Transparent & Atraumatic
- Latex free
- For 2nd, 3rd & 4th grade haemorrhoids where piles are voluminous & a device with bigger diameter is need to perform the operation at best.
- In the operating room 3 Surgical Techniques: - Sutured anopexy, excision & external piles, haemorrhoidectomy according to Ferguson or Milligon- Morgon
- The Beak is a surgical silk-screened proctoscope with a full-length open channel through which Anorectal procedures may be performed.
- Proctoscope with innovative design
- Surgical Silk-Screened proctoscope
- Full-Length open channel through which Anorectal procedures may be performed
- Material - Medical Grade PS
- Colour - Transparent
- Instrument classification - Class I
- Grip - Handle
- Light Source - LED – Inbuilt
- Usability - Single Use
- Size - Medium
- Sterile - Yes
- Packing - Individual Pack