Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) Meter
Volatile Organic Compounds Level Monitor
RI’s VOC Meters are the most advanced, sensitive and reliable handheld VOC detectors on the market.
- As Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) in the lab can have a negative effect on ART results, it is important to be able to monitor these levels.
- The RI VOC Meters are capable of detecting contamination at 0.1 parts per million (ppm) level. 0.1ppm is below an established threshold of embryo toxicity.
- The VOC Meter is available with or without data-logging.
- User Friendly
Proven PID technology.
Up to 200 times more sensitive to VOCs than conventional Heated Metal Oxide Sensors (HMOS) Detects more chemicals than with any other method.
252 chemicals calibrated to date with more being tested. Air samples can be collected by device for laboratory identification of Volatile Organic Compounds.
User-friendly screens make it easy to use for simple applications and flexible.
6 month capacity of data at one minute intervals for download to a PC.
Self-cleaning lamp and sensor.
Data Logging (Yellow)
- Sensor - Photo-ionisation detector (PID) 0.1 to 15,000 ppm
- Response Time - < 3Sec
- Calibration – Isobutylene Gas
- Flow Rate – 500 cc/min
- Operating Humidity – 0% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-Condensing)
- Operating Temperature Range - -20°C to 50°C (-4 to 122°F)
- Operation Time on Battery - 16 hours typical (12 hours with alkaline battery)
- Data Login (Optional) - 6 month capacity at 1 minute intervals. Intervals user configurable from 1 to 3600 seconds
- Dimensions - 25.5cm x 7.6cm x 6.4cm
- Weight (Including Batteries) – 738g